INVEST in lightvert
Having already secured £250,000 of grant funding through Innovate UK, Lightvert are working to raise equity seed funding of £670,000 at an indicated pre money valuation of £3.075M before the close of Q1 2017. Lightvert are currently running an equity crowd funding campaign through the Crowdcube platform, launching on the 13th of February, 2017 and running for a period of 30 calendar days.
Please visit our equity crowd funding page for details about the Digital Out of Home market, earnings potential of Lightvert's ECHO technology and the investment opportunity.
Seed Round Expenditure
Lightvert has completed its pre-seed stage works consisting of the following:
- Technical R&D and production of proof of concept systems - COMPLETE
- Market and customer research - COMPLETE
- Technology patent filings - COMPLETE
- Business plan development - COMPLETE
- Health and Safety review - COMPLETE
- Planning Permissions Review - COMPLETE
- Assembling a well rounded, proven team - COMPLETE
- Assembling necessary partners to bring ECHO to market. - COMPLETE